SINGAPORE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT GROUP LIMITED
S$3500 - S$6500
The role is part of the SIM Digital Platform Build Services team, and is to work with business partners and vendor to realize the full capacity of the Salesforce CRM and Digital Marketing products. He/she will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve understanding and analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting application errors.
He/she will be in charge of design, development, testing, and change management. Drive highly visible Salesforce initiatives across the organization including building applications on the Salesforce platform and supporting integrations with Salesforce.
- Determine business, functional and technical requirements; and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment.
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation.
- Produce tangible deliverables such as requirement specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans for project and change initiatives.
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, and bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform.
- Follow all standard operating procedures and maintain updated ticketing for events, incidents, requests, changes, problem, etc.
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support and practice development efforts.
- Provide technical assistance and end-user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Act as a point of escalation for Service Desk and NOC ticketing for advanced issue resolution.
Academic Education & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- Experience in vendor, service, stakeholders and people management.
- Experience in agile software development and support mid to large scale Salesforce projects.
- Direct working experience on Salesforce platforms on CRM and Digital Marketing projects.
- Knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM.
Skills and knowledge
- Software engineering skills with Force.com platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Software engineering skills with Java SE & EE (Java, JSF, SQL) preferred.
- Knowledge of relational databases, data modelling, and ETL tools.
- Have a good problem-solving skill that is able analyze issues from multiple perspectives and derive pragmatic and comprehensive solutions to problems in sometimes an ambiguous environment.
- Team player who can communicate effectively, to bring forth the ideas, plans and strategies to other stakeholders in order forge common goals and concretize deliverables.
- Able to work highly independently and good project management skills.
- Desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment.
Closing on 24 Oct 2021