SAP Consultant (HR)
MAVENTREE TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$4500 - S$7000
- Develop minor improvement IT solutions to augment existing HR modules or further enhance system usability.
- Perform requirements gathering, develop and implement solution.
- Support request for HR data. Generate reports using standard SAP reporting tools, SQL query.
- Profile and analyse data for issues and discrepancies. Profiling may be done using existing available tools in the environment.
- Support the Operation Manager Office on audit queries, investigation and resolution on data issues. Analyse and profile data to investigate issues and strategies with Operation Manager Office on resolution to address audit findings.
- Manage Service Request (SR) - Responsibilities include monitoring of the SR raised; assess impact; resolve and complete promptly and correctly.
- Manage Change Request (CR) - Responsibilities include tracking of the CR raised and facilitate users in UAT.
- Manage Problem Report (PR) - Track system defects reported by users. Ensure prompt resolution is provided to the defects reported.
- Progress Report - The Contractor shall provide monthly consolidated Project Progress Report for the duration of the Contract.
- Coordinate and perform secretariat role for meetings with different stakeholders and internal team meetings.
- Generate reports to management and to various forums, prepare for presentations for meetings when required.
- Review, propose and update changes to the documentation where necessary. Examples of documentation:
i. Requirements Specification
ii. Functional Design (FD) Specification
iii. Business Process Design
iv. Configuration Note
Required Competencies :
• Good knowledge of information technology.
• Good planning and coordination skills.
• Strong writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Good team player, responsible and conscientious.
• Resourceful, independent, responsive and pro-active.
• Proficiency in Office productivities suites such as Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
• Possess strong interest in investigating and identifying causes of issues, and able to
propose solutions to rectify the issue.
• Required Working Experience - At least 4 years of working experience in information
technology with 1 year of working experience in SAP HR
Closing on 03 Feb 2021