SAP DIRECTOR - SEA
SOFTWAREONE PTE. LTD.
S$15000 - S$24000
Responsible for the end-end management of the SAP Services line of business (LoB) for SoftwareONE LLC. The role is a senior leadership position and reports to the subsidiary Managing Director, playing a key role in the local leadership team.
The role is responsible for Solution Sales, Service Delivery and P&L ownership of SAP Line-of-Business services.
Responsibility extends to the creation of pre-sales policies and standards; developing, marketing and supporting additional centralized pre sales services; building a strong SAP service sales orientation across the business, developing and leading the local SAP delivery capability in conjunction with adoption of the global dynamic resource model.
This individual must perform at the highest level of leadership, team management as well as customer engagement and is expected to provide meaningful and substantial contributions to help shape the solutions strategy and execution globally. This role has high visibility to external customers and partners and requires equal measures of business and subject matter acumen.
The desired individual should be an energetic transformational leader with a demonstrable background in services sales, pre-sales, consulting, and delivery of SAP services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Solution Group Leadership
- Combined management and leadership responsibility of Solution Specialist SAP (SS) and supporting local delivery roles.
- Regional executive owner of global solution strategy and GTM. Responsible for maintaining expert level market knowledge of the SAP, and related, services.
- Local leader of SAP service GTMs.
- Responsible for pro-actively attracting and vetting SS candidates and ensuring current SS team meets defined global and local SS technical and sales skill profiles by partnering with local sales management.
- Commercial review and approval of all customer proposals, statements of work, supplier and subcontractor agreements and SAP related contracts.
- Expert ability to review and approve SAP solution designs, plans and pricing.
- Provide input into global SAP service portfolio and GTM strategies.
- Responsible for partnering with Sales Leadership and BDMs to drive business opportunities within both the existing account base as well as supporting customer acquisition activities in the solution model.
- o Accountable for the assessment of services opportunities and the regular maintenance of a services pipeline and resource forecast for the business unit, includes attending pipeline review meetings.
- Takes accountability for delivering to SAP sales budget.
- Creates and maintains proper pipeline cadence and forecast accuracy.
- 20-40% of time spent in customer facing sales activities.
- Acts as a SAP evangelist for marketing activities including speaking/presenter engagements at conferences, conventions, user groups, webinars, etc.
Strategic Partner Development
- Responsible for ensuring service partnering with SWO in a planned GTM fashion. This includes clear business plans agreed upon by both executive teams as well as mutual investments into the business unit
- Knowledge of the SAP ecosystem of vendors, partners, competitors and ability to engage 3rd parties as required.
- Hold Executive Level relationships with SAP South east Asia.
- Responsible execution of agreed on GTM plans, communication and engagement between sales teams and creating/maintaining relationships at the executive level of partners across corporate, channel, sales, and marketing teams.
- Oversees project deliverable
- Governs operational activities and ensures the even distributing of the workload across the team.
- Provide direction to the team and assist in the coordination, implementation, and communication of local and global delivery initiatives/changes.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of services and processes.
- Senior leader point of accountability for SAP Service issues and escalations.
- Provide hands on customer facing consultancy (as required).
- Ensuring resource availability and skills to support all projects, leveraging onshore, offshore and flexible resourcing.
- Ensuring SoftwareONE brand reputation is known for quality Service Delivery.
- Financial responsibility for the Line of Business.
- Legal compliance.
- Travel required as necessary.
- Recruitment and onboarding.
- HR needs of staff.
- Any other duties related to being a Company Director.
- Application of company policies, processes, rules and guidelines.
Key Performance Indicators
- Assigned revenue, contribution and customer satisfaction targets for the Region.
- On time, on budget delivery of SAP projects and support services
- Leadership and motivation of employees – specifically strategic and change managemen
- Performace management and development of team – ensuring appropriate rewards for performance and corrective action where required.
- Work with the professional services operations – ensuring effective processes are implemented to assist the team in achieving their targets.
- Ensure all members of Field Sales are being educated in SAP GTM approaches and sales initiatives.
- Establish close working relationships to ensure SAP drives effective customer planning and delivery methodologies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- University degree preferred (in the field of Information Technology, Business, and/or or equivalent combination of experience and education; Master’s degree preferred).
- 5+ years or equivalent experience creating and leading technology GTMs, leading solutions/pre-sales teams and delivering consulting, professional and managed SAP services
- Intimate familiarity with SAP landscape and processes around services delivery.
- Demonstrable expert level knowledge of technology landscape and market across enterprise-wide cloud, advanced technology data center, end-user computing, networking, application, and security solutions.
- Experience in a substantial team management role is required.
- Experience in pre-sales in mandatory and carrying a sales target is desired.
- Previous Service Delivery management background is required.
- P&L financial management and controls.
Closing on 12 Feb 2021