SAP FICO Consultant
AXXIS CONSULTING (S) PTE. LTD.
Consulting, Information Technology, Professional Services
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$10000
SAP FICO Consultant
Axxis Consulting is an SAP Platinum Partner, and a leading SAP Solutions Provider with over 100 customers and 50 SAP experts. We have offices in Singapore and Malaysia, and customers across Asia, who rely on us for solutions such as S/4HANA, SAP Business One and C/4HANA. Specifically for SAP CRM (C/4HANA) we support global companies across Asia and now also in Europe with SAP expertise. For more information find us at www.axxis-consulting.com.
We are now expanding our team in Singapore and as such, we are looking for motivated SAP professionals to join our growing consulting practice for exciting multi-national projects.
- Understand customer business process and take initiatives to propose improvements for operation efficiency and Business expansions
- Provide ideas for business innovations contributing to business growth
- Responsible for design, configuration of SAP Finance module to meet the business needs of project
- Perform fit/gap analysis for new initiatives, confirm scope and prepare solution proposals
- Work on Custom Development objects (RICEFW) related to FI/CO
- Collaborate closely and interface with other SAP modules and external system integration
- Perform template governance and QA review for projects, change requests and daily operation
- Ensure solution meets customers’ requirements, all integration points are considered
- Analyse system impact & business risks of proposed changes to various SAP applications
- Mentor and work closely with AMS teams to resolve problems tickets
- Responsible for successful delivery of Projects
- Degree in Information Technology/ Management, Computer Science, or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as SAP FICO Functional Consultant in a Consulting environment, and with proven track record in at least 5 full-cycle project implementations
- Excellent skills in all sub-modules within FI and CO
- Strong knowledge in CO-PA (Profitability Analysis) and CO-PC (Product Costing) are essential
- Having good knowledge in niche technologies such as FSCM / Treasury / New GL / SFIN will be an advantage
- Possess work experience with EDI / Workflow interfaces
- Strong analytical mind and the capability to quickly understand complex requirements, and the ability to present your solutions clearly and persuasively
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively, and a self-starter
- Good team player with positive attitude and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- SAP FICO Certificates
*Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Closing on 13 May 2021