SAP Fiori Assistant / Manager
ST ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT SERVICES PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$7000
SAP Fiori Assistant/ Manager’s primary objective is helping businesses implement technology solutions especially integration in a cost-effective way by accurately determining and understanding the requirements of business users in an IT projects & enhancements, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
They collaborate with vendors, project team and business users to develop and document business requirements, lead SAP integration & workflow technical implementation and provide post-implementation support. They are required to ensure that the SAP PO systems and SAP system interfaces operate reliably and efficiently.
SAP PO Managers would typically be knowledgeable about processes and practices in the business domain to which the IT system is to be deployed.
In performing the role, SAP Fiori Assistant / Manager is expected to do the following:
- Develop integration strategy and implementation approach
- Propose the effective integration solution
- Impact analysis for the change request & enhancements
- Requirements gathering & analysis
- Functional & technical design
- Development & bug fixes
- Work with other teams to perform system integration test
- Support user acceptance test
- Go-live preparation and support
- Post implementation support
- Work with others to prepare requests for proposals and participate all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services, solution and products
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, or related disciplines conferred by a good University and at least 5 years of JAVA/ ABAP experience
- Proficient in SAP Fiori, PO, PI, BPM, BRM, and IDOC interfaces preferably with integration to SAP S/4 Hana and ECC6.0
- Proficient in J2EE/JSE technologies and experience in applying JAVA frameworks such as SAPUI5, XSJS, JPA, JSF, Hibernate, JQuery, AJAX, and Junit etc.
- Strong experiences in at least one of the following JAVA application server: SAP NetWeaver Java, Weblogic, Websphere, Netbean etc
- Proficiency in IDEs such as SAP Web IDE, SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio, Eclipse, NetBean; and UML tools such as RAD, VP-UML, StarUML
- Sound knowledge of SAP S/4 Hana, or ECC6.0 functional modules such as SD, MM, FICO and ABAP development
- Sound knowledge of SAP Hana modelling, Fiori and HCI are preferred
- Strong analytical and good troubleshooting skills
- Has initiative to drive to succeed, able to work independently and as a team
Closing on 06 Mar 2021