SAP Solutions Sales
ACCENTURE PTE LTD
S$10000 - S$20000
SAP Market Development lead
The Accenture Technology SAP practice is seeking an SAP Market Development lead to develop and grow our [MU] SAP business. The SAP Market Development lead will be responsible for establishing and nurturing relationships with both SAP executives and Accenture leadership to identify, build and execute new go-to-market (GTM) strategies and sales opportunities. The role will focus on growing the sales and pipeline of Accenture’s SAP business in [MU] through demand generation, origination and co-selling opportunities with SAP, and enablement of Accenture’s strategy to the field and account teams.
Key characteristics for applicants include team-oriented and self-starting individuals with the ability to form strong relationships. Applicants should have knowledge of SAP products and solutions as well as Accenture SAP offerings. Additional key skills include strategic thinking, communications, strong executive presence and experience in teaming across [MU].
Key responsibilities for the SAP Market Development lead:
· Relationship Management: Develop SAP and Accenture executive and field level relationships to align teams and grow market share of Accenture-SAP collaborative business (co-sell), as well as to bring Accenture’s SAP strategy effectively to the field.
· Demand Generation: Facilitate and execute demand generation activities – internal and joint enablement sessions, briefings and events to develop pre-stage 0 pipeline.
· Education & Evangelism: Master Accenture’s SAP growth strategy. Align this strategy with regional business opportunities and evangelise key messages to the field. Educate both Accenture and SAP on new go-to-market (GTM) offerings, assets, and differentiators to increase win rates and grow sales.
· Sales Origination: Conduct sales origination activities, including the execution of joint account planning sessions between Accenture and SAP to identify new opportunity areas. Execute on these opportunities alongside sales origination and sales capture teams.
· Client Alignment & Field Engagement: Work across Accenture’s different entities and the SAP organisation to connect the right SMEs with the right opportunities, developing stronger strategies and the ability to execute successful sales cycles.
· Pipeline Tracking & Reporting: Maintain ownership of the book of business (co-sell) between Accenture and SAP. Integrate this in to timely and accurate regional reporting for Accenture leaders.
· Professional experience in sales, marketing, alliance management, offering & program development or SAP client & market delivery.
· Strong understanding of SAP software and solutions and Accenture’s SAP offerings.
· Understanding of current enterprise software market trends, including ERP, digital technologies, cloud strategies and emerging technologies.
· Experience in go-to-market strategy and sales execution.
· Experience working with partners and cross-functional teams to develop business opportunities.
· Entrepreneurial mind set, self-starter style and ability to drive outcomes.
· Willingness to work in a dynamic environment, including willingness to work virtually and ability to travel (up to 50%), depending on sales cycles and regional needs.
· Experience working alongside SAP with focused experience in partner strategy and sales.
· Experience negotiating alliances, reseller and subcontracting agreements.
Closing on 22 Oct 2021