SERIAL SYSTEM LTD
Permanent, Full Time
S$3500 - S$5500
- Understand the design and configuration requirements of SAP modules to meet the business needs of companies
- Provide L1 and L2 SAP support across FICO/ SD/ MM/ BW/AA modules
- Assist Corporate and Regional Finance & Operation business owners in process re-engineering
- Follow up incidents which are L3 until completion
- Understand users’ requirements and escalate to the project team for change request initiatives
- Work with Cross-functional SAP team, non-SAP team, finance and business users within the organization
- Record local requirements and communicate closely with Core IT Team to improve our business process and ERP functions
- Participate in various SAP project, enhancement, roll-outs and post go-live support
- Handle SAP user authorization setup and prepare authorization related audit documentation
- Support SAP related business functions
- Guide junior members of the team
- Conduct user training
- Perform ad-hoc duties assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline
- 2-3 years of IT support related to SAP Applications
- Experience in FICO implementation, customization, data migration and cutover activities will be advantages.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and spoken Mandarin (need to provide remote support and liaise with overseas Mandarin speaking associates).
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 10 Mar 2021