SAP TMS Specialist | 6-Months Contract
MANPOWER STAFFING SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
S$7500 - S$10000
We are looking for a qualified SAP Transport Management System Specialist as part of the DevOps team working on the Enhancements, supporting projects and Incident support.
- Develop / update Business Process Flows and Business Process Design Document
- Assess and recommends solutions to be adopted by client according to scope
- Design and configuration TM to support project scope; document configuration rationale
- Develop Functional Specifications and relevant Master Data Standards especially master data to support transportation management processes
- Prepare integration test scripts
- Complete unit testing, integration testing and support user acceptance testing
- Support Business Readiness team in the preparation of change management and training document, including change impact assessment
- Ensure integration into other functional and technical workstreams
- Assist in preparation for design authority
- Work collaboratively with the Integration lead to address outstanding integration issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6-9 years of experience in end-to-end SAP Transportation Management, preferably SAP TM certified
- Knowledge of SAP TM integration with other S/4 HANA applications (supporting both functional and technical work streams)
- Experience in creating and conducting Unit testing for TM process steps, TM-related RICEFW developments and Integration testing for end-to-end supply Chain processes
- Experience in documenting Testing Scripts and other document deliverables maintaining quality standards.
- Knowledge to assist technical team by explaining the design logic / requirements to assist with resolving defects.
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rallonza Bernice Mae Nocum | EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel | Registration No. R1442141
Closing on 17 Mar 2021