School ICT Trainer and Executive
ECO-ITS PRIVATE LIMITED
Consulting, Customer Service, Information Technology, Professional Services
Contract, Full Time
S$2500 - S$3600
The Services required are set out as follows:
1. Assist in school-initiated projects and provide project updates to the SH / ICT and prepare any relevant documentation and guidelines pertaining to the project.
2. Assist school in the implementation of ICT programmes and ensure MOE policies and guidelines are strictly adhered to.
3. Assist the SH / ICT and ICT Manager in ICT Inventory and asset management.
4. Supervise and coordinate tasks with other ICT Support Personnel in the school (Desktop Engineers (DEs) and vendors).
5. Assist in planning for a structured ICT training programmes for all staff and students.
6. Assist in setting up monitoring processes for all ICT related programmes or activities.
1. Assist in design and maintenance of the school website.
2. Design posters and collaterals for school events.
3. Photography and Videography needs for the school, including pre and post productions.
4. Compile students’ ICT works and projects for showcase and archival.
5. Conduct timely online survey to evaluate the effectiveness of the ICT courses and resources.
Support in Teaching and Learning
1. Assist the SH / ICT and teachers in the integration of ICT tools in teaching and learning.
2. Assist SH / ICT and ICT Manager in driving an elearning ICT culture to expand teaching and learning.
3. Assist in implementation of e-learning activities.
Management of Resources
1. Assist the SH / ICT and work closely with ICT Manager with managing the school’s resources such as the replacement and condemnation of ICT equipment, and the managing of loaning of ICT equipment.
2. Assist the SH / ICT and ICT Manager with managing and optimizing the Learning Management System (LMS) tools and resources.
1. Plan and conduct baseline ICT training for students.
2. Plan and conduct training for students to be familiar with ICT tools and e-learning platforms.
3. Assist ICT manager during training for teachers on the use of ICT and AV equipment.
4. Review all training programmes for both students and teachers and make the necessary improvisations.
5. Plan, assist and conduct CCA training when needed by the Authority.
The Personnel shall minimally have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
a. Minimum diploma, preferably in multimedia, design, computer studies or information technology related.
b. Must have at least 12 months of relevant work experience, preferably in a school environment.
c. Speaks fluent English.
d. Has initiative and is self-motivated.
e. Able to problem-solve.
f. Proficient in Office Suite and media-based editing software (Photo/ video/ design/ etc).
g. Dynamic, confident, articulate and possesses good communications skills.
Closing on 18 Oct 2021