Scrum Master (Applications)
NCS PTE. LTD.
S$6500 - S$13000
The Agile Scrum Master Consultant will be responsible for upholding the values of Scrum so as to ensure that quality software is delivered by the team according to specification and the correct procedures are followed in line with technical and business objectives and company strategy. He or she is also responsible for motivating and leading the people in the team to create a high trusting and high efficient working environment that embraces a strong learning culture.
· Educate customers and project team on Agile Processes and values.
· Single point of contact to customer teams.
· Ensure the Scrum ceremonies are correctly carried out with the appropriate displayed values.
· Plan, lead and track the progress of software development work.
· Map out overall execution plan and ensure that roles & responsibilities, objectives, commitment, deliverables, and schedule are clearly communicated to team members & customers.
· Understand and analyze requirements to assist in the development of technical design specifications and translating design into process/program specifications.
· Able to work with the customer product owner to prioritize project work and technical debt to ensure optimum use of technical resources.
· Managing customers’ expectations.
· Ensuring quality in the development process and providing ongoing maintenance.
· Ensure team members receive relevant training to complete their tasks.
· Responsible for clear communication (both written and verbal) with technical and non-technical contacts (internal and external) and all seniority levels.
· Maintaining a good relationship with the customer.
Ideal candidate should possess the followings:
· At least 6 years of experience with substantial project work in software design & development, of which at least 3 years are in agile projects
· Minimally 3 years of Scrum-Master experience and have completed projects with a strong need for User Experience
· Prior exposure to agile development methodologies such as SCRUM and XP Programming or Kanban.
· Prior experience in using user stories to document requirements will be a plus
· Experience in developing solutions using appropriate platforms and system technologies such as enterprise database design, web and application server, and network technologies
· Enjoy working in a team and apply adaptive, servant leadership according to the different working scenarios
· Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
· Ability to lead, develop and maintain a respectful and trusting relationship;
· Proficient in written and spoken English
· Agile certifications in CSM, CSP, PSM, PPO, or PMI-ACP.
· Project management certifications in PMP, CITPM or Prince2 will be an advantage
Closing on 10 Oct 2021