WIPRO LIMITED (SINGAPORE BRANCH)
S$6500 - S$9500
- Organize and facilitate sprint ceremonies, ensure effectiveness of the Scrum
- Identify and remove impediments that hinder the team delivery. Work towards enabling team to remove impediments that are in the team’s control
- Assist product owners in keeping backlog healthy
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Using the insights from each sprint to strive towards increasing the velocity of your team
- Should be able to explore different agile approaches and has a deeper understanding of the principles and values
- Engaging with fellow scrum masters to see opportunities for improvement across delivery processes.
- Important to have good communication skills, facilitation and team building skills with learning attitude
- Must have ability to understand team dynamics. Must have ability to handle and manage conflict towards positive outcome, displaying calm attitude during difficult situations
- Experience of working in agile tools e.g., JIRA, Confluence
- [Must] Ability to independently manage all Agile/Scrum ceremonies for the team
- [Must] JIRA/Tooling knowledge is essential. should be comfortable working in JIRA (or equivalent tool) to manage the team’s scrum / Kanban boards. Should be comfortable writing JQLs and get any reporting needs for the team.
- [Must] Ability to remove impediments for the team and to be able to deliver value as planned
- [Must] Ability to plan and track the work effectively sprint on sprint
- [Must] Ability to remove conflicts and help maintain team harmony
- [Must] Ability to manage and track metrics for the team, as required by program and help guide the team to next level of maturity. Coaching experience is good to have.
- [Plus] Exposure to LEAN/ SAFe or any other Scaled Agile Framework and Having Singapore Government projects experience is good to have.
Experience: 8 to 10+ Years
Closing on 29 Oct 2021