Senior Account Executive
PROTEGRITY SINGAPORE PRIVATE LTD.
S$8000 - S$12000
Building walls doesn’t work anymore. Today, data is here, there, and everywhere. You can’t keep it locked up—at least not if you want to take advantage of it. Data is also the currency of the digital economy. Hundreds of zettabytes of data continue to be produced every year, much of which is sensitive. Privacy laws and consumer expectations now oblige organizations to properly store, manage, and transfer data and organizations are being held accountable for how they protect it. Protegrity protects this data, wherever it is, to preserve privacy and fuel innovation.
Access to secure data allows companies to generate revenue, innovate, reduce costs, create better products and services faster, comply with regulations, and maintain privacy. Protegrity protects all that data, no matter where it is, no matter what it is, no matter how it’s used.
We need additional salespeople to drive our expansion and growth in ASEAN markets. We are seeking salespeople who have experience in selling subscription-based licensing, with extensive experience in selling into complex accounts in all major industries such as finance, insurance, retail, healthcare, government, etc across multiple countries in the ASEAN region. The individual must have the ability to sell subscription-based, data-oriented solutions into large accounts. The ability to prospect and initiate deals independently, both directly and with partners is a must. The Account Executive will be supported by a strong extended team consisting of technical sales, inside sales, alliances and marketing.
· Sales experience across multiple ASEAN countries
· Sales experience in a subscription-based sales environment
· Experience selling software technology to Fortune 2000 companies
· Average sale size should have been in SGD100k to SGD500k range.
· Demonstrable presentation skills
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Well-developed interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with diverse personalities
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
· Previous experience selling to one or more of the following verticals:
o Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Government
· Previous selling or inside/presales experience in data management and analytics domain
· Experience with Regulatory Compliance: PCI, GDPR, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc …
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS include the ability to:
· Engage and present at various levels of the key data management and security related functions within an organization e.g CDO function, Data Governance, CIO - IT Operations, CSO – Security team
· Penetrate an account and effectively communicate the Protegrity value proposition.
· Follow up to ensure sufficient momentum within the account to ensure a sale.
· Use available resources to connect with all the stakeholder functions across the enterprise and their managers and directors.
· Master appropriate technical aspects of the Protegrity solution including encryption, role-based access control, and tokenization and data security technology.
· Engage and network within the client organization and Protegrity and its partners to deliver a solution.
· Work with SalesForce and other systems for sales process and management.
· Prospect within organizations and follow up on leads, lists and demand generation activities.
· This position works with prospects to understand the prospect’s systems, their business issues, data flow and unique problems. The chosen candidate must be able to gain the customer’s confidence to such a degree that the prospects see Protegrity as the solution to their data security requirements.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:
· Understand and present the Protegrity Value Proposition to a variety of customer, prospect, partner and internal contacts.
· Prospect and follow up on leads and contacts from marketing activities and events.
· Ability to leverage key programs, relationships, technology, and personnel to move sales to closure.
· Interact with a diverse group of people to gather knowledge from a variety of sources to assist with winning the deal.
· Help identify and communicate the match between requirements with the best Protegrity solution.
· Manage RFI & RFPs and the sales process.
· Manage new and existing account relationships.
· Create and deliver compelling presentations, both in-person and virtually.
· Documenting and updating SalesForce as required.
· Travel as required
· Other duties as may be appropriate and applicable.
Singapore citizens and permanent residents preferred
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits with generous vacation and holiday time off. All employees are also provided access to ongoing learning & development.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is our priority. We are committed to an environment of acceptance where you are free to bring your full self to work. All qualified applicants and current employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please apply here: --> https://jobs.lever.co/protegrity/412f6e56-1d59-4615-8cac-7268f26a6f06/apply
Closing on 02 Oct 2021