Senior Account Manager
PACTERA SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$8000 - S$9500
- Serves as a primary point of contact for all client account matters.
- Build and maintain long-term partnerships and develop trusted advisor relationships with key executives and stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Holds ownership of portfolio revenue and account matrix.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of new opportunities, present, negotiate and close to meet sales quotas.
- Collaborating with cross-functional internal departments to ensure that clients requirements are understood and met.
- Ensure timely and successful presentation of client-focused solutions based on clients' requirements and objectives.
- Assist with challenging client request or issue escalation as needed.
- Must have thorough industry knowledge of Banking & Finance and/or Insurance
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Several years of enterprise technology sales as well as experience selling to Financial services and/or Insurance
- Business acumen to comprehend customer strategy and industry business drivers
- Proven track record to achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Target orientated individual with demonstrable sales experience dealing with B2B customers having demonstrated decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and the ability to professionally interact with customers, with verbal and written communication, analytical written and presentation skills.
- Ability to characterize value of products/some technical knowledge
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity
- Experience as the primary account manager for a large enterprise working with multiple business units and influencing governance and policy is a plus.
- Diploma or degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field and significant enterprise experience in large global accounts.
- Other experiences to include: experience in large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record; ability to navigate across organization and the customer in a trusted advisor/consultative approach; and, establishing credibility quickly with senior level executives across the organizations.
- Experience in driving the adoption of new technologies and solutions preferred.
Closing on 05 Mar 2021