Senior Application Architect (AAA)
KEYTEO CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$8000 - S$14000
For one of our internal project we are currently looking for a AAA ME Architect. You will find the job description attached but in a nutshell, the expected candidate should have the following:
- AAA Development
- Technical BA analysis
- Detailed and precise
The Senior AAA Application Architect is a technical expert responsible for driving architecture, design and development for Triple A Application based on Multi Entity and High Availability. This role will work directly with solution architects, Temenos consultants, cross-functional stakeholders, and development team members to define, design and deliver the solutions that will support the business’s vision, strategy and goals.
Knowledge and experience in the Wealth Management (Private Banking) domain is a good to have. (Portfolio Analysis, Order Management and Advisory functions).
- Design, architect, and implement the technical solutions required to build Multi Entity solution to the existing single Entity Triple A Applications across multiple Sites.
- Design, build High Availability solutions in wealth management/Private banking applications.
- Work with Temenos (Triple A Vendor) and technology teams to design, prototype and prove the viability of solutions. Implement complex solutions as needed.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise in the development of High Availability solutions to the Portfolio Management system.
- Communicate across multiple teams to showcase new features and functionalities.
- Gather and analyze data and develop architectural requirements at project level.
- Conduct and lead technical design session.
- Participate in the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction.
- Perform Business Analysis, interacting with various business representatives.
- Write technical specifications for developments done by technical teams (Unix, Java, TX maps).
- Propose solutions and improvements.
- Contribute to key and strategic projects.
- Perform Project Management activities.
- Perform quality reporting and controls in line with the Teams QACMP.
- Applications managed by the team : Triple A core objects, Triple A data model, functional asset unicity.
Functional knowledge Minimum Proficiency Level
- General knowledge about private banking or asset management environment (8 years experience)
- Business Analysis Skilled (>6 years experience)
- Securities (Equities, bonds, derivatives, Struct. Prods…) (>3 years experience)
- FX / Money market (>3 years experience)
- Performance Skilled (>3 years experience)
- Portfolio Management (asset allocation, rebalancing, ..) (>3 years experience)
- Payments Medium (2 years experience)
- Cash Management (2 years experience)
- Pricing (2 years experience)
- Credit (1 year experience)
- Tax (1 year experience)
Technical skills Minimum Proficiency Level
- Oracle, Sybase (2 years experience)
- Triple’A Scripting and system set up (>3 years experience)
- Unix (shell scripting) (2 years experience)
- Quality Assurance / Project Management process (2 years experience)
- Testing (>3 years experience)
- Actuate (>3 years experience)
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Bachelor degree (with major in computer science or finance)
- 10+ years experience in the private banking or asset management industry
- 10+ years experience in IT Development /activities
- Prior experience in Multi Entity solution for Triple A (Temenos)
- Prior experience in building High Availability solution desig
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Previous exposure on Temenos Triple'A system is a must
- Knowledge of process methodology
- Experience of business support in a Wealth Management organization is a plus
- Functional knowledge of wealth management business
- Good understanding of Triple A data model, various options to interface to downstream and upstream applications (WTX, API, Web services)
- Knowledge on AAA Cloud, Docker, HA Capabilities
- Some knowledge of French language is a plus
- CFA, PMP, Business Analyst certifications are a plus
Closing on 04 Mar 2021