Senior Application Developer
RANDSTAD PTE. LIMITED
Contract, Full Time
S$7000 - S$8800
about the company
Our client is a multinational bank global technology company having thoer head office in Singapore and has plans to expand the team of devlepoers and technical consultants to expand their businesses.
about the Job
You will be responsible for developing the Portal by working closely with the Engineering and Architecture
team to codify architectural best practices to automate key development practices. This Includes microservices framework, API market place and low code environments.
Skills and experience required
- 7 years of hands on experience in software developement.
- 7 years of relevant experience in JAVA/J2EE Technologies.
- Strong experience of developing systems with SpringBoot, Microservices.
- Must have hands-on experience with Angular 8 or above.
- Experience in Groovy and shell scripting etc. will be an advantage.
- Strong implementation knowledge on REST API, SSL, SSO.
- Knowledge in Agile development methodology, SDLC principles and DevOps framework.
- Very strong hands on experience in adhering security concepts in development
- Experience on backend assignment of products to customers using Oracle Procedures and Shell scripting.
- Expert in using Web & Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, Web Logic.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technical expert on Java, SpringBoot, Microservices, Angular, MS SQL, Groovy and shell scripting.Work as part of a highly talented, cross-functional product development team
- Hands on experience in developing an automated Process of Consolidating data from different sources/systems and maintaining in separate by using shell script and PL/SQL jobs.
- Good range of experience in Tools Toad, Eclipse, Putty, Serena & Dimensions.
Apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Puja Narang at
Randstad EA License No: 94C3609
EA Personnel Registration No: R1434239
Closing on 26 Sep 2021