Senior Architect Lead
INTEGRATED HEALTH INFORMATION SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
S$12000 - S$15000
Role and Responsibilities
a. Design and improve state-of-the-art software in collaboration with vendor, solution architect, business analysts and testers. Contribute by participating in ideation, innovation, product development, and knowledge sharing.
b. Work closely with solution architect, business analysts and business users to understand business pain points and requirements, and implement them into viable products.
c. Ensure the technical integrity of the work products by the vendor. This includes validating and providing recommendations around the business requirements and ensuring adherence to best practices.
d. Help to create product roadmap.
e. Provide leadership to project teams on project implementations & operations.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Proficient in networking, system infrastructure & solution architecture
- Good working knowledge of TCP/IP, routing and networking
- Strong knowledge on Cloud platforms (Amazon Web Service)
- Following certifications would be an added advantage:
- o AWS Certified Developer Associate
- o AWS Certified SysOps Associate
- Experience with software development using .net framework preferred
Closing on 26 Sep 2021