Senior Art Director
UBISOFT SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$8000 - S$13000
The Art Director will oversee the quality and content of the game’s graphic design production and must ensure that the visual elements are credible and in line with the game’s vision.
- Define artistic direction and drive team to deliver excellence in the build;
- Art team members and beyond, ensure the art direction is well communicated and excites;
- Working with tech stakeholders, build assets that will last for years, across platforms.
- Give the project a consistent brand feeling, with iconic assets including ships, characters and world;
- Working with Marketing, ensure the project generates buzz both internally & externally to Ubisoft.
- SMART objectives, regular 1-1 and performance assessment carried out in exemplary fashion;
- Career pathing of team members, using feedback and praise to focus on their strengths;
- Lead by example, set the bar in terms of work ethics, integrity, attitude and output
- Assist recruitment for hiring needs and define staffing organization needs both in Singapore and collab studios.
- Experience on AAA games
- Minimum 15 years of experience as an Art Director or an Assistant Artistic Director (graphic design) or equivalent
- Knowledge of 3Ds Max and Photoshop, Zbrush
- Drawing skills
- Excellent artistic judgement
- Ability to revise the work done by others and suggest improvements if necessary
- Ability to present his/her ideas, communicate the artistic direction, and provide constructive criticism
- Ability to collaborate with members of the graphic design team and members of other project teams
Closing on 29 Jan 2021