Senior Associate Engineer(127737)
SINGAPORE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
S$2800 - S$3500
- Support Engineer in procurement processing to raise Purchase Orders, Service Orders, Goods Receipt Slips through EworkFlow, SIR and Impact System.
- Support Engineer to track Capex and Opex with budgeted amount, perform budget accruals, and accrue the forecasts.
- Perform shift, remote standby duties, onsite change activities, and attend to faults after normal office hours when required.
- Interface with IPTV stakeholders to perform on-site System Integration Tests and User Acceptance Tests.
- Responsible for the deployment, operations and maintenance of IPTV and OTT systems and applications and provide support in incident management.
- Responsible for the monitoring of the performance, reliability and availability of IPTV and OTT systems and applications, thereby ensuring that the SingtelTV service availability is up at all times and circumstances, including during events of high viewership whether planned or otherwise.
- Responsible for incident management competency including more in-depth troubleshooting using debugger, probes, scripts, syslogs, etc. liaison with vendors Tech Support or R&D for fault diagnosis & escalation.
The Ideal Candidate should possess:
- Diploma in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 1 year or more experience in Video/Media industry
- Basic knowledge in Procurement process
- Good knowledge of IPTV and OTT technology, architecture and Broadcasting technology
- Good IP networking knowledge eg L2, L3 switching and routing (e.g Nokia and Cisco routers and switches). Firewall, DHCP, DNS, CCNA Cisco certification CCNA (CCDA is a plus).
- Good Knowledge of Layer 4 and above protocols such as TCP, DNS, DHCP etc
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
- Proficient Incident Management competency including more in-depth troubleshooting using debugger, probes, scripts, syslogs, etc. liaison with vendors Tech Support or R&D for fault diagnosis & escalation
Closing on 12 Nov 2021