Senior Automation Engineer
CAG REGIONAL SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$9000 - S$13500
Hyphen Group aims to be Asia’s #1 trusted source of information and education on financial management using digital technologies to empower people to build healthier financial lives and to provide value to our partners. We have a culture of independence, transparency and trust.
We are looking for a thought leader in the Automation Engineering space, who can work as an individual contributor.
- Believe in testing to reduce human error
- Can work in an agile environment
- Understand CI/CD from a testing perspective
- Love working with a team to deliver software to production
- You’re passionate about the latest patterns and practices in your craft
- Build scalable solutions that everyone can use to reduce time to market
- Are aware of most/all the frameworks there are on offer
- Have an understanding of non-functional testing as well
Then we would really, really like to work with you!
Here is what you would doing:
- Build, implement and roll out our Automation framework
- Work with other business units to understand their needs and problem areas
- Help the QA teams to reduce their manual/repeatable tests
- Have a say in our Release Process
- Move testing to the left in our CI/CD pipelines
- Assess and implement Real User Monitoring (RUM)
- Introduce non-functional testing as a capability
Apart from challenging problems to solve we also offer:
- The opportunity for your work to impact over 10 million people across Asia monthly
- Ownership & autonomy of your services (from emerging ones to large scale opportunities)
- Work in a startup environment that’s also a well-run business.
- Flexible / Asynchronous work environment to help you maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Competitive salary
What can you expect from us?
- Impact: We are actively empowering and connecting people to a better financial future. Join us if you want to help us achieve our mission.
- Work: We have a team of over 350 talented individuals in 6 markets who are hyper passionate about building innovative financial solutions and making an impact on people’s lives.
- Culture: We take our work seriously but don’t hesitate to keep things light. We can only create magic when we have a little bit of fun.
- Thrive: We launched in 2014 and fast-forward 7 years we now help over 10 million monthly users make the best financial decisions. Accelerate your career and become a pioneer in your field with a leading fintech company that seeks to push the boundaries of your imagination and is committed to growing your career.
- Reputation: We are backed by world-class organizations and companies and have raised over US$110 million from investors including Experian, Pacific Century Group, IFC - a member of the World Bank Group
Hyphen Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value, support and respect all individuals and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and diverse working environment. Decisions in hiring are based on business needs, requirements of the job and individual qualifications and shall not be influenced by any consideration of race, ethnic or national origin, religion, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), age, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Closing on 29 Oct 2021