Senior Big Data Engineer
ARYAN SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
S$8000 - S$9000
We are looking for Senior Big Data Engineer permanent role for a billion dollar company based in Singapore.
Job Title: Senior Big Data Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
As data grows exponentially in both volume and strategic importance, it is becoming increasingly clear that to realize its full potential, it becomes more important than ever to expose data widely so that analysts can use it to create value. The Senior Big Data Engineer is responsible to support the accelerated creation of Business Analytics Contextual datasets for analytics purposes and build data products that drive business impact.
- The Senior Big Data Engineer will work across IT, Data Management and Governance, Visual Analytics, Data Scientists and key Business users to deliver business analytics contextual datasets and data products that enable data-driven businesses
- Gather and analyze Business Analytics Product requirements;
- Architect end-to-end solution for Business Analytics Product (Dashboards or Statistical Model) from the acquiring of data, contextualizing data for business analytics and integrating of Product with Business process;
- Business Process owner for onboarding Business user and Product onto data platform. And also the data pipelines that feeds into Dashboards or Statistical Model;
- Work across various stakeholders to ensure smooth production deployment of data pipeline and adherence to data governance policies;
- Proactively identify and suggest solutions to improve data engineering process;
- A minimum 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics field. An analytics practitioner with proven experience in delivering data-driven business solution and data-driven process augmentation
- Minimum 3 years working on Big Data Technology (Hortonworks /Cloudera)
- Minimum 3 years of programming experience in preferred languages – Python, R, Java
- Minimum 5 years of SQL experience
- Prior experience in creating and managing data models
- Digital for Business
- Prior experience in working with Insurance domain data preferred
- Stakeholder Management
- Conversant in Business terms and ability to resolve and explain data analytics issues with Business users and other concerned stakeholders
- Team Player
- Able to work with specialist in different disciplines to formulate data solutions
- Able to work under pressure with or without supervision
- Process Oriented Able to translate complex problems into logical and repeatable processes and diligently document the proposed technical solution
Interested candidates, please share their resume at email@example.com or call at 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Closing on 28 Jan 2021