Senior Change Programme Manager (DWP)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
The Digital Workplace programme aims to transform the ICT infrastructure and standard business applications for the Whole-of-Government through the adoption of cloud technologies and services to change the way public officers access Government resources and collaborate with one another.
Change Management focuses on the people side of change, which includes changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures. It guides how the organisation prepares, equips and supports stakeholders (including users and key influencers) to successfully adopt change in order to drive excellence in digital transformation.
The Senior Change Programme Manager will assist the Principal Change Programme Manager in driving and delivering Whole of Government (WOG) change management programmes. He/she will work with inter-agency teams to execute change interventions.
What to Expect:
- Develop a change management plan that is integrated with and supports the implementation of a product line across different workplace archetypes.
- Design change management initiatives affecting people, processes and organisation, and manage the change journey throughout the development and implementation of products within the product line, helping stakeholders to envision the future, how their work will change with the adoption of the products, helping them to transition from current state to the future state and ensuring buy-in and sustenance of change.
- Develop generic processes and workflows to facilitate adoption of products, generic communications package, tools, resources etc, targeting different user/stakeholder groups impacted by the change.
- Work in partnership with agencies to ensure success in adoption of products, guiding agencies in adapting generic processes, workflows, tools, communications packages etc to facilitate buy-in by change targets within the agencies, and in building and sustaining change within agencies.
- Build and maintain effective relationship and rapport with partners (internal and external).
- Procure and manage the performance of contractors in meeting the contractual obligations for areas outsourced.
How to Succeed:
- A good university degree or equivalent with prior infocomm industry and/or public sector experience.
- At least 10 years working experience in ICT system development and implementation (full system development life cycle), with at least 5 years change management experience in large scale projects and organisational change efforts.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies, with a solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process in ICT projects.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others, influencing others to move towards a common vision or goal.
- Advantageous to have Change Management related certification such as CCMP or equivalent.
Closing on 07 Apr 2021