Senior Consultant (IT)
WPH DIGITAL PTE. LTD.
Contract, Full Time
S$6000 - S$8000
- Ensuring a high level of quality in the services and deliverables provided by the company
- Involved in the quality assurance and service level agreement of maintenance projects
- Actively assisting maintenance customers to monitor issues, changes, and handle queries they have
- Work with the technical team to ensure that all fixes for maintenance projects are delivered on time
- Manage and ensure timely delivery of projects
- Liaising with clients to discuss and identify their project requirements
- Evaluate and resolve any discrepancies and problems that arises during project delivery
- Actively engaging customers to find out their level of satisfaction with the services provided
- Initiate processes to improve the service level provided by the company
- Analyze, remove, and proactively prevent roadblocks across team to meet quality standards, project milestones, and business objectives
- Ensure project output consistently meets requirements and standards
- Outstanding candidates will be groomed and trained for management role, to lead a team in the future
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Certifications in Project Management are advantageous.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Project Managing Web-Related projects
- Working knowledge in MS Office, Project Management and Visio.
- Able to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Customer-oriented person with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Closing on 08 Oct 2021