Senior Consultant, Network (Cloud Infrastructure)
MATRIX PROCESS AUTOMATION PTE. LTD.
S$7000 - S$9000
- Deliver technical solutions to clients and take responsibility for the standards of work, project sign off and client satisfaction.
- Provide client support, assisting with troubleshooting and design, configuration and escalated problem management.
- Act as key project team members charged with the analysis of client and technical requirements, specifications development, solution design and development, and in some environments may consult on testing and deployment processes.
- Expected to be technology leads for specific technologies and to use their deep knowledge of these technologies to propose enhancements.
- At least 8 years' professional technical experience related to software development, systems design and deployment, or networking and infrastructure within a large scale technology services environment
- Experience in designing and building complex LAN and large WAN in F5 Context, LTM and GTM
- Expertise in routing/switching technology, including BGP, OSPF, etc.
- Extensive Experience in designing and building complex iRules, and load-balancing methods
- Extensive experience in BIG-IQ design and implementation
- Extensive experience in F5 WAF and APM design and implementation
- Experience in designing and building complex WAN with Software Defined WAN solutions such as Viptela, SilverPeak and Riverbed.
- Experience in designing and building complex campus network with Software Defined Access (SDA) solutions from Cisco or any other SDA vendors.
- Experience in network automation via scripting (e.g. Python, Ruby) or tools (e.g. Ansible, Algosec, Chef)
- Experience in designing and building network security (Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Fortigate, Cisco firewall, IDS/IPS, VPN, SSL),Content Networking (cache, load balancer, F5, etc.)
- Certifications Required: CCIE(Routing & Switching),CCDA,CCSA,CCNA,CCNP
Closing on 28 Jan 2021