Senior Consultant (Technology & Standards), Cybersecurity Engineering Centre, CSA
CYBER SECURITY AGENCY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As Singapore harnesses technology to improve lives and livelihoods for all, it is imperative that our plans are built on a strong foundation of cybersecurity, without which we would be exposing ourselves to the multitude of threats that lurk in cyberspace.
The Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) was formed in 2015 and has been given the task of protecting Singapore’s cyberspace. It is part of the Prime Minister’s Office and is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information.
As a member of the Technology & Standards team, you will be responsible for working closely with ecosystem partners to:
- Perform horizon scans and formulate tech advisories/policies for emerging technologies, assessing their implications on Singapore and the cybersecurity ecosystem.
- Develop cybersecurity technology roadmaps for emerging areas (e.g. Comms & OT, Internet, AI, Cloud, Applied Cryptography, IoT, Mobility & Apps).
- Work with ESG as the co-secretariat of the Coordinating Committee for Cybersecurity (CCCY) to drive cybersecurity standards across 10 Standards Committees.
- Develop standards with local and international partners to spearhead secure adoption of technologies.
- Forge cybersecurity technology and standards collaboration with international partners and engage thought leaders at various international fora.
- Relevant qualifications in Engineering or Computer Science. A specialisaton in Cybersecurity or ICT is preferred.
- Professional certifications e.g. CISSP, GICSP or CISM would be an advantage
- 3 to 10 years of experience in cybersecurity strategy development, planning, policy development and/or standards development.
- Analytical and self-starter with the ability to keep pace with emerging and disruptive technologies (e.g. Comms & OT, Internet, AI, Cloud, Applied Cryptography, IoT, Mobility & Apps).
- Ability to multi-task and work within tight timelines.
- Independent worker, yet able to function as a good team player.
- Excellent networking skills and organisational abilities, to foster interest and forge collaboration across diverse spectrum of partners.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills, and able to engage senior/middle management.
Take up the challenge to make a difference to Singapore’s cybersecurity landscape and apply now!
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting
Closing on 28 Apr 2021