Senior Consultant/Consultant (Critical Information Infrastructure Division), CSA
CYBER SECURITY AGENCY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As Singapore harnesses technology to improve lives and livelihoods for all, it is imperative that our plans are built on a strong foundation of cybersecurity, without which we would be exposing ourselves to the multitude of threats that lurk in cyberspace.
The Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) was formed in 2015 and has been given the task of protecting Singapore’s cyberspace. It is part of the Prime Minister’s Office and is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information.
Critical Information Infrastructure (CII) team works to strengthen the cybersecurity in our critical sectors such as energy, water and banking. You will work with a team of Sector Officers to partner regulators and operators to strengthen the cyber resiliency of the Nation's critical information infrastructure against cyber threats and to ensure the continuity of the essential services.
The work focuses on developing programmes to enhance the protection, detection, response and recovery capabilities of CII and will include:
- Strengthen the Nation's cybersecurity governance and legislative framework
- Step up the cyber risk management efforts and security measures
- Engage stakeholders in information exchange
- Secure the Government systems
- Build risk awareness culture in the CII Sectors and along their supply chain
- Plan and conduct cyber exercises with the CII sector
- Relevant qualification in Info-Communications Technology-related discipline
- (Cyber/Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems), Science or Engineering
- 3 years of working experience in consulting and IT audit are preferred
- Professional certifications such as CISM, CISSP, CRISC, CGEIT, CEH and CISA are preferred
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills, and confident to engage senior management
- Self-motivated and willing to keep abreast of new developments in cybersecurity and related domains
If you share our passion to make a difference in the cybersecurity landscape, take up the challenge and apply now.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting
Closing on 15 Jun 2021