Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS)
GFT TECHNOLOGIES SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Information Technology
S$7000 - S$11000
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Senior DevOps Engineer whose tasks will include design and implementation of automatic infrastructure provisioning based on AWS services, automatic software release as well as design of release processes, design and building the architecture that supports disposable environments, establishing automatic software quality assurance tools and practices, setting up and managing the automatic build environment, database setup and migration support, managing the Continuous Delivery end-2-end.
Experience in the Financial Services Industry is highly beneficial.
Required skills and experience
- At least 5 years of practical experience in DevOps or CI/CD development operations experience
- Commercial advanced experience with AWS
- Advanced knowledge of scripting language (i.e.: Bash, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of infrastructure provisioning and configuration, ability to manage day-to-day cloud-based infrastructure (Terraform, Ansible, Cloud Formation, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating system including troubleshooting and system hardening
- Good experience with containerization-based technologies (Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift preferable) with Service Mesh (i.e.: Istio, Linkerd, Maesh) implementation
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructure design covering in-depth networking setup and security, understanding TCP/IP protocol stack, building and managing clusters
- Experience with micro-services observability, log analysis and monitoring tools (Splunk, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, FluentD, etc.)
- Experience with GIT, Maven, TeamCity/Jenkins/CircleCI, Nexus/Artifactory, Java build tools, Hashicorp Vault
- Commercial experience of continuous delivery, software release, advanced deployment strategies, disposable environments, virtualization
- Scrum Methodology knowledge
- Excellent communication skills that will allow you to represent GFT within a customer’s environment
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics
- Fluent English (business and technical) as this is clients’ primary business language
Who are we?
Having started in Germany in 1987, GFT Technologies has grown to become a trusted Software Engineering and Consulting specialist for the international financial industry, counting many of the world’s largest and best-known Banks as our clients.
We’ve been a pioneer of near-shore delivery since 2001 and now offer a global team spanning 16 countries with a global workforce of over 6,000 people around the world. GFT is recognised by industry analysts, such as Everest Group, as a leader amongst the global mid-sized Service Integrators and ranked in the Top 20 leading global Service Integrators in many of the exponential technologies such as Open Banking, Blockchain, Digital Banking, and Apps Services.
Today, GFT continues to drive growth through digital transformation working closely with leading global digital and virtual banks. We do this through a combination of consulting services, IT solutions, applications management, and outsourcing focusing heavily on the ‘ABCD’ domains (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Blockchain Solutions, Cloud Technologies and Data Analytics).
But most importantly: we are still human beings. A core value of ours is ‘small enough to care, big enough to deliver’. Meaning we aim to keep the family-run business values at the core of how we do business while still being a publicly traded Group company on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
Our culture is about staying closely connected, being agile, lean, and having a flat organization. On the other hand, we also strive to remain relevant to our clients’ business as they trust us with helping them on their transformation journeys delivering business-critical IT solutions and projects.
Since early 2019, GFT has been driving our expansion into the APAC region, rapidly winning new clients including Mox Bank (a cloud-native Virtual Bank for Hong Kong millennials that GFT has helped build from the ground up), Standard Chartered, DBS, HSBC, SGX and many more.
Come join our APAC team and help us drive our growth in the region …
You can learn more about our latest advancements and news at www.gft.com
Closing on 06 Feb 2021