Senior DevOps Engineer
JEWEL PAYMENTECH PTE. LTD.
S$6000 - S$8000
Jewel Paymentech is looking for a highly collaborative Senior DevOps Engineer in its Platform Engineering team to be part of the company’s products development, updates and maintenance which includes identifying production issues and implementing integrationsthat meet customer needs.
Core responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with various teams that includes Development and Products to ensure successful delivery, maintenance of solutions and correction of build errors.
- Respond to system alerts and warnings in a timely manner and coordinates delivery of services to user groups and ensures IT service is uninterrupted.
- Responsible to develop and maintain relevant cloud platform standards, processes and controls for configuration and release activities
- Devise, update and execute preventative maintenance plans for systems
- Create and maintain clear documentation on the company’s platforms system environments
- Develop/build/maintain continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
- Test/PoC/Investigate new technologies
- Responsible to review, improve and manage orchestration and automation systems
- Supports the design, development, installation, implementation and administration of network and server backup solutions as well as participate in company’s business continuity and platforms/solutions disaster recovery plans
- Assists with company’s periodic security audits and reviews, risk analysis, network forensics and penetration testing per IT policies & procedures
- Analyzes, designs, implements projects as well as support for the company telecommunications and networks
- Ensures infrastructure architecture standards maximize efficiency and support platform compatibility
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Engineering, IT, Science, or related discipline
- Min 3-5 years of relevant experience in the below areas
- Experienced with Linux environments. This does encompass application/service/OS configuration & troubleshooting, besides basic functionality.
- Competent with Database Administration tasks
- Proficient with systems that support Infrastructure-as-Code ideals, such as Ansible AWX/Tower, Chef, Terraform, Puppet
- Experienced with the latest DevSecOps orchestration tools and Docker containers which are application-centric rather than component-specific
- Experience in designing a DevSecOps environment, implement and maintaining it with compliance to regulatory & compliance framework – PCI, GDPR, PDPA, PDPC
- Sound delivery experience of DevOps solutions on cloud computing platforms such as AWS/AliCloud/GCP/Azure
- Proficiency in the deployment and usage of CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins, Circle CI, Bamboo, Travis CI
- Possession of the AWS Solutions Architect credential will be an added advantage
- A minimal of six months of experience leading a team OR experience in training/guiding individuals in the DevOps field would be of added advantage
- Proficiency with containers and tools for containers - such as lxd, Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos (added advantage for candidates experienced with Kubernetes technologies such as Rancher, Docker Swarm, Google Kubernetes, Apache Mesos / Marathon)
- Capable of handling and administering physical IT infrastructure, and able to support hybrid infrastructure model
- Familiarity with deployment of application performance monitoring (APM)
- Knowledge on rules and regulations around data privacy regulations (e.g. PDPA, GDPR) as well as PCI DSS requirements
- Ability to automate repeatable processes via scripts (e.g. via Terraform, bash, Powershell, Ruby, Perl, JS, Python, etc.)
- Relevant cloud certifications from AWS, AliCloud and GCP would be an added advantage
- Excellent time management and highly motivated
- A team player that’s a strong communicator and biased for action
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
- Strong interest in technology (or fintech!)
Closing on 29 Sep 2021