Senior Embedded Software Engineer
CAPGEMINI SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$4500 - S$8000
- We are looking for Embedded Software Engineers for developing our Next Generation I/O products.
- Be involved in the entire product development life cycle activities from defining the functional / technical specification, design, implementation till release in accordance product development processes.
- Also will be required to consistently meet project deliverables with high quality and to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
Your tasks include:
- Embedded engineering that will include continuous improvement in applying best practice and modern technologies in embedded design and processes.
- Adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
- Analyse and contribute with high precision problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to experiment within acceptable boundaries and a creative mind to bring novel solutions into design and problem-solving.
You will be successful if you bring the following:
- At least 2 years of experience in embedded software product development. Minimum 6 relevant experience for senior position.
- Strong knowledge and experience in developing embedded software using C programming language. Preferably have also experienced in Object Oriented C++.
- Knowledge and development experience on 32 bits ARM Microcontroller boot process and low level device drivers.
- Knowledge in RTOS and have experienced in developing embedded application using RTOS.
- Knowledge and experienced in TCP/IP or any other Communication / Industrial Protocol.
- Knowledge in IO-Link will be advantage.
- Good knowledge and experienced of SCRUM / Agile process, static analysis tool and Version Control tools (e.g. Clearcase, Git) will be an advantage.
- Experience in using different hardware-assisted debugging tools (oscilloscope, logic analyzer etc).
- Knowledge in Secure Coding CERT C/C++ Standard.
- Knowledge or experienced in Functional Safety Development processes (e.g IEC 61508) will be an advantage.
Closing on 29 Sep 2021