Senior Engineer Frontend Comparison
CAG REGIONAL SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$9000 - S$12500
At Hyphen Group, we strive to expand the financial ecosystem in Asia by converting complex online financial systems into simple solutions, helping financial institutions accelerate their growth while improving millions of consumers’ financial health. In less than a year, we have processed more than 4 million transactions, and worked with more than 150 financial institutions. We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to lead a cross functional team serving our customer's needs.
In an exciting, international and fast-paced work environment, you will be given challenging and diverse opportunities every day. This role is able to work from Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan.
If you are:
- An obsessive automator who only wants to manually test things once.
- A concise documenter who takes as much care of their README.md as they do their service interface.
- An owner end to end, Frontend, Backend, CI/CD, Operations, understanding what it takes to build a resilient, scalable service and support it in production.
- A problem solver focused on user experience.
- Experienced with frontend frameworks like Next.js and React
- Familiar with Server Side Rendering (SSR) and/or Static Site Generation (SSG)
- Familiar with Kubernetes and write your applications Docker first.
Then we would really like to work with you!
Here is what you would be doing at Hyphen Group:
- Build high quality, fault tolerant systems and products, owning all areas of implementation, frontend, backend, CI pipeline, automated test suites and operations
- Work with your product owner and business stakeholders to define the product and tech roadmaps.
- Mentor the engineers in your team.
- Engage with the wider engineering organization, making sure your tech roadmap aligns with the other teams.
Apart from challenging problems to solve we also offer:
- The opportunity for your work to impact over 10 million people across Asia monthly
- Ownership & autonomy of your services (from emerging ones to large scale opportunities)
- Career growth – Access to learning programs, 1:1 coaching, onboarding program, working closely with a high-caliber management team
- Team offsites and events (Once we can travel again)
- Flexible / Asynchronous work environment to help you maintain a healthy work/life balance
What can you expect from us?
- Impact: We are actively empowering and connecting people to a better financial future. Join us if you want to help us achieve our mission.
- Work: We have a team of over 350 talented individuals in 6 markets who are hyper passionate about building innovative financial solutions and making an impact on people’s lives.
- Culture: We take our work seriously but don’t hesitate to keep things light. We can only create magic when we have a little bit of fun.
- Thrive: We launched in 2014 and fast-forward 7 years we now help over 10 million monthly users make the best financial decisions. Accelerate your career and become a pioneer in your field with a leading fintech company that seeks to push the boundaries of your imagination and is committed to growing your career.
- Reputation: We are backed by world-class organizations and companies and have raised over US$110 million from investors including Experian, Pacific Century Group, IFC - a member of the World Bank Group
Hyphen Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value, support and respect all individuals and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and diverse working environment. Decisions in hiring are based on business needs, requirements of the job and individual qualifications and shall not be influenced by any consideration of race, ethnic or national origin, religion, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), age, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Closing on 29 Oct 2021