Senior Executive (Digital Solutions), Data & Technology (2-Years)
SINGAPORE DISCOVERY CENTRE LTD
Customer Service, Hospitality, Information Technology, Public / Civil Service, Travel / Tourism
S$3600 - S$4300
This role is part of Singapore Discovery Centre's (SDC) Data & Technology (D&T) department and will be responsible for planning, executing and managing various IT programmes as well as initiatives to improve productivity and efficiency for SDC. The jobholder will be the driver of digital workplace adoption and will foster its ongoing usage to provide the best experience to SDC’s customers and staff which may include, but not limited to the corporate website, intranet, mobile apps, and other areas of digitalisation.
- Drive and implement workplace technologies to improve efficiency and availability;
- Implement, maintain and seek continuous improvement to corporate website, intranet and mobile apps;
- Support ERP (CRM, HR, Finance), ticketing and membership systems;
- Drive adoption of digital collaboration within the organisation;
- Maintain and update web contents;
- Maintain and improve quality IT services;
- Uphold and seek improvement of SDC’s IT standards and policies;
- Liaise with software vendor to execute improvements to web applications and ERP system; and
- Support other departmental needs such as IT procurement and security.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing customer-facing solutions such as ticketing/retail POS, self-service kiosks, online membership and mobile apps would be advantageous;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing web applications, corporate website and intranet would be advantageous;
- Keen interest in understanding of new technologies and introducing to the organisation to support business strategy;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong customer focus and skills;
- Able to work well as part of a team;
- ITILv3 or v4 certification preferred; and
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification would be an added advantage.
Closing on 19 Mar 2021