Senior Executive, Marketing (Events and Alliance)
SPTEL PTE. LTD.
Marketing / Public Relations
S$3000 - S$5200
SPTel, is seeking a talented and competent executive/manager to oversee and organize events that will make an impact to the target audience. Your role will include:
Events Planning and Alliance Partnership Management
Achieve successful and cost-effective events, with close tracking of timeline and deliverables to achieve measurable outcomes. You will also need to drive the alliance partnership piece of SPTel with the goal of improving awareness, educating customers and increasing lead opportunities for SPTel.
Marketing Communications Support
You will be responsible for communication collateral creation for internal and external parties and ensure that SPTel owned mediums like the website, online and social presence are updated and maintained regularly. You will also need to work on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing and work with the Marketing Manager to develop a digital marketing strategy.
Working in this role
To achieve these deliverables, you will work very closely with Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Corporate Affairs, IT and Product Marketing teams. Coordination with external marketing agencies, partners and vendors supporting the organization will also be needed. We have rapid pace of innovation at SPTel, and a successful candidate must be flexible and agile enough to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
A successful candidate will be organized and programmatic in his/her approach and having the positive acquisition of customers and nurturing of lead to opportunity as performance goals. He/she understands the services and campaign launch schedule and will proactively prepare content updates to ensure that we provide customers with the most relevant content and information. Successful experience in the telecommunications and IT industry will be an advantage.
This is a unique opportunity in an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
Events and Alliances
- Supporting the Marketing Manager to plan and execute events (Tradeshows, branding, Webinars and customer appreciation) to the right target audience according to company objectives
- Responsible to maintain and grow alliance partnerships and seek opportunities for collaboration
- Responsible for sourcing for and negotiating with vendors and suppliers
- Support for promotional activities for the event
- Preparing and managing project budgets
- Prepare post activity reports and analyze success/failure for future improvements
- Responsible in ensuring excellent customer experience at all events
- Provide support in constructing messaging, defining customer & market segmentation and managing demand generation programs for B2B marketing
- Internal communications support such as running internal education drives
- Goals-based integrated marketing approach for digital & social marketing
- Provide support for digital owned & paid platforms (e.g. website management, social marketing strategy and manage web & social resources to increase traffic, sales inquiries, optimize account sign ups and other business results.)
- Ensure consistency in design and messaging across all marketing media
- Support in driving success for marketing efforts through SEO, SEM, web analytics, social media monitoring and demand generation programs
- Work with Marketing Manager to establish best practice processes for all marketing activities & presence
- 5 to 8 years of experience in telco or IT industry is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or relevant field of study
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of design software will be a plus
- Familiar with telecommunications, cyber security, IOT, cloud computing concepts & terminology is a plus
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event and partner management
- Customer focus (sincerely wants to improve customer experience)
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization
- Independent yet team-player (in required situations) with proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 03 Mar 2021