Senior Executive/Assistant Manager, Data Analytics (Internal Audit)
GENTING SINGAPORE LIMITED
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Information Technology
S$4000 - S$7500
- Support the Internal Audit department to incorporate data analytics into financial, operation, compliance and technology audits within the departmental and professional standards using risk-based audit approach.
- Verify the integrity of the audit data mart to ensure the completeness / accuracy before developing the required scripts / reports.
- Develop exception-based scripts / query reports to facilitate the team in their conduct of audits and/or investigations in identifying outliers / anomalies / trends.
- Create structured and meaningful insights to identify red flags / areas of improvements / detect potential fraud.
- Ability to communicate effectively to the team during the conclusion of the work.
- Key data analytics champion for the team to promote the usage of data analytics techniques consistently and enhance data analytics skills of the team members continuously.
- Identify opportunities for advanced data analytics, robotic process automation, AI and Machine Learning to support continuous auditing and auditing initiatives.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant full time experience as a Data Scientist / Data Analyst. Experience in applying data analytics for audit / compliance functions / hospitality / gaming industry has added advantage.
- Diploma/ Degree in Business, IT, Computer Science, Engineering or any equivalent discipline with additional recognised diploma in analytics.
- Strong experience in using Python, R, SQL, Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Tableau, Power BI and Qlikview.
- Able to work independently in handling, cleansing and conducting analysis on large and complex data sets from various business processes and systems.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and stay up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies.
- Good written, analytical, communication and presentation skills.
Closing on 12 Dec 2021