Senior FI/CO Consultant
WEB SYNERGIES (S) PTE LTD
Contract, Full Time
S$6800 - S$9000
- Responsible for FI/CO Application development and Maintenance
- Configuration and Maintenance of Master data
- To work on SAP Integrations
- Co-ordinate with Technical team for development and Enhancement in the areas of reports and Data Conversion.
- Responsible for clsoing of support tickets within stipulated SLA, reduce recurrent issues by proposing Process improvements.
- To monitor the ticket backlog status and to ensure that the backlog is under control.
- Interfaces with non-SAP systems.
- Securize Production systems and ensure smooth running of business processes.
- Extensive functional experience in Financial Accounting in different industries
- Over 8-15 years of Experience in Financial Accounting & Controlling Implementation and Support
- Must have experience in multiple full life cycle implementations and upgrades
- Experience in enhancements and post implementation support
- Experinece in Customizing S/4 HANA, Must involved in E2E implementation in S4 Hana.
- Extensive experience in asset management is mandatory.
- Certified in S/4 HANA 1610
- Extensive functional experience in Financial Accounting: General Ledger, Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Bank Accounting (BA), Asset Accounting (AA), Cost Accounting: Cost Center Accounting (CCA), Profit Center Accounting (PCA), Internal Orders (IO), Profitability Analysis (CO-PA), FSCM Credit management and Treasury Basics
- Very good knowledge on Cross Functional Customization required for interfacing with BI, SD and MM
- Hands on experience in Upgrading Versions.
- A degree in Business Management will be an advanatage.
Closing on 18 Mar 2021