Senior Incident Manager
NITYO INFOTECH SERVICES PTE. LTD.
Information Technology, Telecommunications
S$10000 - S$15000
· Responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform,
monitor, and report on the Incident Management process.
· Ensure no deviation from the process and if any, to report to Systems
Management manager / IT Manager.
· Ramp-up on domain knowledge, familiarize with infrastructure setup of the
· Responsible for communicating the Incident to all required Stakeholders.
· Point of contact for all Sev 3 (potential Major), Sev 2, Sev 1Incidents / Critsit.
· Supplement the Operations Managers in ensuring the required technical and
operations staff join the incident calls timely.
· During the incident call, take over command and control, lead the team in the
right direction to determine root cause. Propose workaround or bypass if root
cause cannot be found yet and at risk to bridge SLA for Problem Resolution time
for that Incident’s severity level. Priority is to minimise impact to business and
operations and to meet Service Level Agreement (SLA) .
· Responsible to escalate upwards to rope in L3 or vendor support as needed
· Follow thro with the required teams to determine root cause and arrange for the
Permanent Fix to be implemented.
· Coordinate within the team to ensure quality RCA report drafted per the
· Initiate, schedule and conduct post incident reviews as needed and ensure
Lessons Learnt shared with the required staff / engineers.
· Ensure in Service Now, all incident tickets are closed timely based on respective
severity lead times.
· Support security reviews / audits on Incident management process as needed.
· Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process
performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology are reviewed and enhanced where applicable.
Closing on 29 Jan 2021