Senior Infocomm Officer / Infocomm Specialist (Account Manager)
INLAND REVENUE AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$4500 - S$6000
Make your mark. Create an impact.
At IRAS, we partner you to deliver quality tax services and foster a competitive tax environment for our nation's social and economic growth. By leveraging digital capabilities as part of a future-ready team, your opportunities keep expanding.
As an Infocomm Officer, you have the technology smarts and are at the forefront of leading infocomm trends. At IRAS, you can harness your expertise to be a digital change agent in our transformation journey. You will partner business divisions to model smart and agile IT systems to shape our digital architecture. With exposure to big data platforms, you will unleash your technical expertise to create innovative digital enterprise solutions.
The result? Seamless IT interface for customers and other innovations that benefit external and internal stakeholders.
- Engage and work closely with business divisions to identify business drivers and desired outcomes, and identify digital opportunities that will achieve these desired outcomes
- Assist business users to conceptualize and design business solutions, and help users prioritize them for implementation
- Where necessary, assist users with or drive business process review or re-design to take advantage of digital tools and opportunities
- Advise business users and their management how technology can transform business outcomes
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and the potential application to businesses
- Work with users on proof-of-concepts and other digital innovation experiments where required
- Develop modern modelling toolsets necessary for user engagement, requirements gathering and issue analysis, e.g. using of design thinking tools, customer journey maps etc.
- Collaborate with other Architects (e.g. technical architects, data architects) to conduct analysis and design
- Provide regular progress updates of initiatives undertaken to business users and management
- Be a digital change agent and relationship manager to the business users for IRAS’ digital transformation
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Have strong analytical skills, able to independently derive high-level technical designs via the analysis of business requirements
- Have strong negotiation, risk management and issue resolution skills
- Have strong people and vendor management skills
- Have excellent communication skills, able to articulate technology solutions to various audiences
- Have an innovative mindset and be able to challenge assumptions
- Is performance-driven, full of enthusiasm, and capable of working independently as well as leading teams
- Have a high level of initiative and integrity
- Product Management experience is an added advantage
Closing on 21 Apr 2021