Senior Infocomm Officer/ Infocomm Specialist (Projects)
INLAND REVENUE AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$4500 - S$6000
Make your mark. Create an impact.
At IRAS, we partner you to deliver quality tax services and foster a competitive tax environment for our nation's social and economic growth. By leveraging digital capabilities as part of a future-ready team, your opportunities keep expanding.
As an Infocomm Officer, you have the technology smarts and are at the forefront of leading infocomm trends. At IRAS, you can harness your expertise to be a digital change agent in our transformation journey. You will partner business divisions to model smart and agile IT systems to shape our digital architecture. With exposure to big data platforms, you will unleash your technical expertise to create innovative digital enterprise solutions.
The result? Seamless IT interface for customers and other innovations that benefit external and internal stakeholders.
- Manage and ensure resources engaged are able to deliver the system on time and meet users’ business needs.
- Ensure project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Ensure stakeholders of project are updated promptly on project status and be informed on any upcoming risks.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in the following:
- Solutioning & design experience for mid to large scale system
- Project management experience in a project lead capacity
- Familiar with Microsoft .NET architecture, service-oriented architecture, software application methodology and software quality procedures.
- A good understanding of key project management best practices will be advantageous.
- Good knowledge new / latest technology and able to gauge suitability to the organization's business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Innovative mindset and able to challenge assumptions
- Performance-driven, full of enthusiasm, capable of working independently
Closing on 21 Apr 2021