Senior Infocomm Officer/ Infocomm Specialist (Planning & Governance)
INLAND REVENUE AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$4500 - S$6000
Make your mark. Create an impact.
At IRAS, we partner you to deliver quality tax services and foster a competitive tax environment for our nation's social and economic growth. By leveraging digital capabilities as part of a future-ready team, your opportunities keep expanding.
As an Infocomm Officer, you have the technology smarts and are at the forefront of leading infocomm trends. At IRAS, you can harness your expertise to be a digital change agent in our transformation journey. You will partner business divisions to model smart and agile IT systems to shape our digital architecture. With exposure to big data platforms, you will unleash your technical expertise to create innovative digital enterprise solutions.
The result? Seamless IT interface for customers and other innovations that benefit external and internal stakeholders.
- Create IT strategies and plans for IRAS
- Facilitate and assist in establishing ICT workplans for business users
- Drive development and maintenance of policies, standards and guidelines for ICT areas of data, security and other key areas
- Spearhead Infocomm Division project initiatives
- Manage ICT investments within IRAS and overall Infocomm Division budgeting
- Business case development of new/enhanced IT initiatives for IRAS
- Develop professional training needs for Infocomm staff
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business IT or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Innovative mindset and able to challenge assumptions
- Good knowledge of new / latest technologies and technological trends, and able to gauge suitability to the organisation's business
- Performance-driven, full of enthusiasm, capable of working independently, have a high level of initiative and integrity
- A good understanding of, or prior experience in, IT project portfolio management, IT governance and/or IT financial management
Closing on 21 Apr 2021