Senior Infocomm Officer/ Infocomm Specialist (Quality Engineer)
INLAND REVENUE AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
Make your mark. Create an impact.
At IRAS, we partner you to deliver quality tax services and foster a competitive tax environment for our nation's social and economic growth. By leveraging digital capabilities as part of a future-ready team, your opportunities keep expanding.
We are looking for forward-thinking, energetic and passionate individuals to be part of a new exciting journey! IRAS has always been at the forefront of IT, leveraging the latest technologies to deliver the best experience for our citizens. IRAS is now embarking on a journey to modernise our application systems to ensure that they are scalable, efficient, secure and deliver business capabilities. We will be leveraging technology like containers, microservices, DevOps and cloud computing to improve agility and to support business transformation. This journey will involve change that cuts across technology, talent and process.
The candidate shall be responsible for planning, managing and conducting functional and non-functional testing, including application security testing to ensure a high quality system or application.
- Be the test specialists who can advise and educate our users on how to identify good and sufficiently comprehensive test cases
- Define testing objectives and test strategy
- Develop a master test plan, indicating the scope, approach, resources and schedule of intended test activities
- Apply testing pyramid concept by identifying type of tests required for a system/ application
- Work with user stakeholders to implement test cases to simulate user requirements with relevant test data
- Automate test cases and be familiar with tools like Tricentis Tosca
- Analyse possible test coverage lapses and discrepancies
- Analyse possible systems’ performance lapses and discrepancies
- Recommend design improvements or corrections throughout the development process regarding performance issue detected
- Incorporate application security testing with guidance and support from security experts and be familiar with security testing tools like Burp, ZAP, Nessus, Fortify SCA, CheckMarx, etc.
- Implement vulnerability scans on a system/application
- Degree in IT/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or relevant discipline
- Strong knowledge and experience in software test automation tools (e.g. SonarQube, Tosca)
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. python)
- Strong understanding and experience in cloud technologies
- Strong understanding and practice of Agile projects (e.g. SCRUM)
- Working experience in DevOps automation, containerisation and orchestration will be an advantage
Closing on 21 Apr 2021