Senior Infocomm Officer/ Infocomm Specialist (Software Developer)
INLAND REVENUE AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$4000 - S$6500
Make your mark. Create an impact.
At IRAS, we partner you to deliver quality tax services and foster a competitive tax environment for our nation's social and economic growth. By leveraging digital capabilities as part of a future-ready team, your opportunities keep expanding.
We are looking for forward-thinking, energetic and passionate individuals to be part of a new exciting journey! IRAS has always been at the forefront of IT, leveraging the latest technologies to deliver the best experience for our citizens. IRAS is now embarking on a journey to modernise our application systems to ensure that they are scalable, efficient, secure and deliver business capabilities. We will be leveraging technology like containers, microservices, DevOps and cloud computing to improve agility and to support business transformation. This journey will involve change that cuts across technology, talent and process.
The Infocomm Division (INFOD) drives the journey of modernising our ICT systems. As we gear up, there arises ample opportunities and growth areas. We are looking for people with expertise as a Microservices & DevOps Developer on 2-year contract terms.
Areas of Work :
- Perform programme/component design, coding, configuration, testing and other related tasks during software development (progressively moving towards Microservices, DevOps, Cloud-native technologies)
- Ensure software quality, security and application code performance are met
- Analyse and resolve technical issues arising from development and testing
- Develop test scripts automation as part of DevOps
- Support business users with their technical queries
- Develop/update relevant documentation
- Background in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- Applicants with no experience may apply
- Familiar with software configuration management tools (e.g. Git) will be an advantage
The following experiencewill be an advantage
- Experience in the development, implementation and support of microservices and Web API in .NET environment
- Experience in building rich Internet applications with Entity Framework, Web Services/ Web API, and ASP.Net MVC
- Knowledge in writing scripts (PowerShell) for application automation
- Experience in Test Driven Development, Agile software development processes and experience in mocking frameworks
- Knowledge in Domain Driven Design, CQRS, NoSQL, Event Based Architecture, continuous integration & delivery
- Familiar with DevOps practices and experience in microservices, native cloud architecture, containerisation
- From $62,000 to $100,750 (Including IT allowance. Remuneration will commensurate with candidates' years of experience.)
IRAS Recruitment Chatbot, JAC, will guide you along on your application process. It involves technical questions based on C# or Java languages. This is on a secured third party platform. It works on any laptop/ PC preferably with a 13 inch and above screen. The entire process will take about 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete. All your responses will be kept absolutely confidential.
Closing on 05 May 2021