Senior Infocomm Officer/Infocomm Specialist (IT Security)
INLAND REVENUE AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$4000 - S$6500
Make your mark. Create an impact.
At IRAS, we partner you to deliver quality tax services and foster a competitive tax environment for our nation's social and economic growth. By leveraging digital capabilities as part of a future-ready team, your opportunities keep expanding.
As an Infocomm Specialist, you have the technology smarts and are at the forefront of leading infocomm trends. At IRAS, you can harness your expertise to be a digital change agent in our transformation journey. You will partner business divisions to model smart and agile IT systems to shape our digital architecture. With exposure to big data platforms, you will unleash your technical expertise to create innovative digital enterprise solutions.
The result? Seamless IT interface for customers and other innovations that benefit external and internal stakeholders.
The officer may expect to be involved in the following duties:
• Implementing security governance programme including the development, implementation, maintenance and monitoring of the ICT security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures;
• Providing consultancy and advice on technical matters relating to Information Security to the application, infrastructure and business operation teams to comply with ICT security policies, standards and procedures;
• Managing, facilitating and administering the ICT security reviews; vulnerability assessment and penetrating testing and risk assessments of Systems;
• Work closely with systems architecture, infrastructure and operations team to ensure the delivery of security services;
• Involve in implementation of new ICT systems on Government Commercial Cloud (GCC) uses microservices, DevOps and other cloud technologies;
• Identify and evaluate new security technologies.
• Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent;
• At least 3 years experience as an IT Security Officer or IT auditor;
• Knowledge about security standards such as ISO 27001 and 27002 are preferred;
• Good presentation and writing skills
• Ability to contextualise technical concepts to general users
• Certifications like CISA, CISM or CISSP are preferred
• Knowledge of cloud security will be an advantage.
Closing on 05 May 2021