Senior IT Analyst (E-Payment & E-Resources)
ACP COMPUTER TRAINING SCHOOL PTE. LTD.
S$7800 - S$13500
· Ensure all the applications systems remain in good working order.
· Support new application systems when they become operational.
· Respond to production emergencies in a timely manner based on given Service Levels. This includes bringing up the server (in a crash) or system processes, fixing problems or finding workarounds.
· Perform routine checks and to escalate to the Project Manager any anomaly detected. Show the initiative to alert and conduct troubleshooting together with other system engineers, database administrator (DBA) and outsourced vendors.
· Committed to meet the Service Level Agreement (SLA) timelines.
· Follow through every issue / problem till closure; and complete the necessary documentation as required
· Assist users and answer queries regarding the supported operational systems.
· Interact with the helpdesk agents, end-users and external vendors during application support and problem resolution.
· Be on standby support on weekends / public holidays. In the event of scheduled downtime or during a crash, the Candidate is required to be in office during off-office-hours to support the systems.
· Besides application support, make some code changes/ enhancements that arise from service requests. The Candidate shall follow the given technical standards and update the necessary documentation.
· Report to the Project Manager the tracking and management of the project timelines and resources that he/she has been assigned to undertake.
· Understudy and undertake the development of new applications and maintenance of any existing systems as assigned by Project Manager.
· Work independently with minimum supervision. Also work effectively as a team member among the system support and application development teams.
· Possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
· At least FIVE (5) years of work experience in IT development, with exposure to end-to-end software development lifecycle (SDLC - system analysis and design; full stack development and testing; and operational support and maintenance).
· At least FIVE (5) years work experience in system analysis and design; and be proficient in designing, developing and maintaining web applications.
· At least FIVE (5) years of development experience in using the Microsoft .Net framework (ASP.NET), .NET Core framework, MVC and be proficient in C#.NET.
· At least THREE (3) years of experience in developing epayment gateway(s) with one of the following epayment providers: PayPal, eNets, eNETS QR, PayNow QR, Apple Pay, Google Pay. Candidate must provide details of the architecture of this epayment gateway.
· At least THREE (3) years of experience in integrating eCommerce websites with epayment gateways and provide operational support on eCommerce websites.
· At least FIVE (5) years work experience with one or more of the following relational databases (MySQL, MS-SQL) and be proficient in writing optimized SQL queries/stored procedures.
· Good command of English and effective communications skills to be able to interact with project teams, end-users to gather user requirements, communicate the proposed solution, conduct user acceptance testing, end-user training, and trouble resolution with helpdesk agents and external vendors.
· Minimum of TWO (2) years of work experience in Singapore, and thus to have minimally equipped well in understanding and meeting the user requirements.
Closing on 07 Mar 2021