Senior IT Analyst, SAP CRM
ASM FRONT-END MANUFACTURING SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$6000 - S$8000
- Providing technical leadership in SAP modules and related change/ enhancement requests, in managing and review the applications design, development & testing.
- Functional (Technical) and business knowledge sharing and leading the internal team by example. Ensure the team works according to agreed ASM procedures and process
- Investigate, scrutinize and recommend solutions to improve business processes, procedures and structures.
- Manage Service Request and Incidents for assigned area, Problem Management if applicable
- Manage the Change/enhancement requests, provide accurate resourcing estimates, working closely with IT Business Partners to improve our existing system designs, and implement robust maintainable IT application solutions
- Participant and project manager / IT Lead for projects.
- Hands-on configuration and gathering of business requirements.
- Create detailed functional and technical analysis & designs, perform unit testing and SIT, conduct UAT, regression test and release to production system.
- Review and authorize SAP transport requests
- Keep IT Business Partner and Process owners informed of progress on new and enhancement requests.
- Ensure that standards are adhered to for documentation, development, source control, testing methodology, and internal procedures
- Strong process and Techno-Functional knowledge in CRM 7.0 (Sales & Service Process), ACE Authorization, CRM IPC or CPQ, SAP SD integration and VC solution. Knowledge of SAP CS and experience with C/4 would be a bonus.
- Knowledge in CRM Integration with ECC system (Bdoc/Idoc) is essentials.
- Min.10 years' experience in solution implementation, with at least 3 end-to-end project cycles involvement in a functional team lead position.
- Process oriented thinking
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership, ownership and personal drive to solve problems. Team player and able to guide and influence to achieve end goals
- Demonstrable experience of managing 3rd party support contracts and relationships
- Project management experience and able to structure and scope a project and to manage a project through to completion.
- Established experience in the orchestration of metrics/management reporting
- Ability to think strategically and at the same time be operationally hands-on when the circumstances desire
Key skills and personal characteristics:
- Results Driven: Ability to meet organizational goals and customer expectations. Inherent ability to make decisions that produce high-quality results by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems, and calculating risks.
- Planning and Organizing: Effective at planning and managing own workload and ability to split time between reactive tasks and planned project work
- Analytical: Must be analytical and detail oriented yet, able to conceptualize end-state solutions
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Ability to work through issue when clear instructions are not provided.
- Communications: Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Customer Focus (internal): Able to anticipate and understand customer expectations, and ensure that customer requirements are met and expectations appropriately managed. Able to build solid relationships with team members and internal customers.
- Building Coalitions: Ability to build coalitions internally and with service and technology partners to achieve common goals.
- Building Relationships: Able to develop effective relationships with IT staff and external vendors
- Multi-task: Must be able to manage and support multiple projects simultaneously
Closing on 28 Oct 2021