Senior IT Analyst (SCCM) - FinTech
RANDSTAD PTE. LIMITED
S$5000 - S$8000
about the company
Our prestigious client in the Financial Technology industry is hiring a Senior IT Analyst (SCCM) to join their team.
Candidates with more experience in L2/L3 will be considered for a higher level position
about the job
In this role, you will provide L1 and L2 support for their APAC offices.
You will have a track record supporting Windows 10, Office 365, Intune device management, Active Directory, deploying SCCM builds and Time Management.
- Provide L1/L2 support - Act as the point of contact for all user support related queries in accordance to the SLA following the ITSM framework
- Hardware installation and troubleshooting, including laptops, desktops, telephones, smartphones & tablets, printers, and other peripherals.
- Manage and perform installations, configurations and provide technical support
- Deployment of new applications and equipment across the office
- Regularly meet with the business heads and IT management to review metrics
- Identify and suggest improvements to continually increase the effectiveness of the Enterprise IT ServiceDesk
- Manage IT vendors and key senior stakeholders in the company, providing IT Solutions
This is a permanent position with an attractive bonus structure.
skills and experience required
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience of IT support
- Experience in deploying SCCM builds is mandatory
- Experience in building/imaging software for deploying corporate standard images to standard desktop hardware using SCCM or Intune.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office products - Windows 10, Active Directory administration, O365, SCCM, Mobile Device Management Applications
- Understanding of ITIL processes
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Melissa at melissa.low(at)randstad.com.sg
(EA: 94C3609/ R1109259)
Closing on 11 Mar 2021