Senior IT Executive / Assistant Manager (Infra)
PASONA SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$7200
•Maintain, upgrade and monitor the company network (Firewall, Wifi, Switches & VPN).
• Install, configure, troubleshoot ongoing usability of computers, telephony, printers, mobile devices management.
• Prepare and maintain the records of incident, software licences and other IT assets inventory. (In charge of IT hardware/software purchase, maintain IT inventory report and propose for replenishment accordingly (laptop, desktop, mobile, IPAD, difference software licenses etc.)
• Ensure availability of IT infrastructure services to authorized users including Active directory, Print, Mail, and Windows servers.
• Liaise with IT vendors for hardware, software, firewall, telephony and any other IT infrastructure
related items and services.
• Proactively monitor all the network devices, services and servers to ensure the high availability.
• Involve in IT projects to deliver continuous improvement to the office IT environment.
• Develop, implement, test and maintain the business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
• Implement security measures for company PCs and Servers
• Establish the IT guidelines and security policies to educate the employees on good IT practices.
• Liaise with inter-departments for various SAP requests
• Any other IT related ad-hoc issues assigned
• At least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information System or related fields.
• 5-7 years of strong working experience in Internal IT operations with similar capacity.
• Experience in IT administration and system implementation.
• Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration
and phone systems.
• Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritise the tasks.
• Familiar with best practices of IT infrastructure and operations.
• Good at supporting users, understanding their problems and explaining technical concepts in simple words.
• Strong collaboration and positive working attitude.
• Work independently and as a team to deliver consistent and quality outcome within stipulated timeline.
Advantage to have
• Knowledge of SAP/Mobile devices/IoT/
• Ability to communicate with Japanese language will be an added advantage to communication with Japan HQ (Optional)
Interested applicants pls send in a copy of your resume in Microsoft Word format to Tiffany (R1104633) email@example.com for immediate processing. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, other applications will be updated to our database for future job opportunities.
Thank you for your job application with Pasona Singapore.
Closing on 04 Feb 2021