Senior Lead Analyst
INTEGRATED HEALTH INFORMATION SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
S$8000 - S$13600
This role manages IT projects from scoping, planning and budgeting through to resourcing, development, change management and implementation comprising the full spectrum of ICT, including software, infrastructure, messaging and integration.
- Manage detailed project plans, schedules, resource plans, change management and implementation plans, including budgets and expenditures
- Manage all phases of development, including requirement analysis, system design, specification, development, testing and implementation.
- Manage any/ all sub projects if required to deliver the main programme of work
- Ensure quality of all project deliverables, on time and on budget.
- Identify, escalate and support management of all program issues and risks.
- Prepare reporting of project’s achievements and progress through timely and accurate regular status updates on tasks and milestones in the project plan.
- Lead other sub-teams as required to achieve outcomes.
- Development of issue and risk management and mitigation strategies as required.
- Support project director in providing advice to senior management on issues requiring attention.
- Supervise any work undertaken by contractors and consultants.
- Train and mentor all project team members.
- Liaise with other business units or healthcare areas as required to meet the overall objectives of the programme.
- Lead multiple IT Projects.
- Ensure cross-programme/project dependencies, risks and issues are identified and managed.
- Manage expenditure to ensure projects are delivered within budget.
- Where necessary, write or support funding applications and approvals.
- Manage project resources and drive recruitment requirements.
- Engage with senior stakeholders including presenting at external forums to ensure that projects are successfully implemented.
- Minimum 10-15 years experienced managing and delivering large-scale information systems in complex information exchange environments (in the healthcare industry would be an advantage).
- Demonstrated highly developed program management skills, including ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills, to effectively manage project status in a large and complex organisation.
- Highly developed communication, consultation, negotiation and advocacy skills and a proven ability to establish and cultivate relationships with a variety of key stakeholders.
- Proven ability to initiate, manage and report on program management activities and identify issues affecting the performance outcomes of the program.
- Proven ability to meet the challenges associated with ensuring a project activity is completed on time, on budget and to specification and quality requirements regardless of the hurdles encountered.
- Perseverance, leadership and coaching skills and the ability to lead and manage professional staff, contractors and teams.
- Substantial experience with project management methodology and knowledge of the system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to manage multiple projects activities at the one time and excellent prioritization skills.
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems and negotiate effectively.
- Active listening skills and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor Degree in IT relevant field, although consideration will be given to experience and certifications in lieu of degree.
Closing on 25 Sep 2021