Senior Manager / Manager (Strategic Resources & Policy Office), Ecosystem Development Divison, CSA
CYBER SECURITY AGENCY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
Established on 1 April 2015, the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) is the national body overseeing cyber security strategy, operation, education and outreach, technology and industry development. CSA provides dedicated and centralised oversight of Singapore's national cyber security functions, and engages partners to ensure the holistic development of Singapore's cyber security landscape. It is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information and reports to the Prime Minister's Office.
CSA offers exciting opportunities for individuals to be part of our dynamic, multi-disciplinary and committed team shaping Singapore's cyber security landscape.
SENIOR MANAGER / MANAGER (Strategic Resources & Policy Office, CSA)
You will be part of a dynamic team to shape and implement strategic partnership(s) for cybersecurity on behalf of the whole of Government. Your mission will be to work with government agencies on their strategic cybersecurity needs and implement governance processes with the strategic partner(s), with a view to build up deep local cybersecurity capabilities to serve Government needs. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop and execute plans to build strategic partnership(s)
- Assist Assistant Director in managing and engaging strategic partner(s), including secretariat duties
- Monitor list of WOG projects with strategic partner(s)
- Implement governance processes to safeguard Government’s interests
- Research on industry cybersecurity capabilities areas
- Tertiary qualifications in any discipline, with interest in cybersecurity ecosystem and technologies
- Experience in cybersecurity industry/ governance and/or government procurement will be advantageous
- Excellent communication, presentation and especially writing skills
- Meticulous, analytical, self-driven and able to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, and comfortable with engaging multiple and diverse stakeholders (including senior/middle management and industry stakeholders)
If you share our passion to make a difference in the cyber security landscape, take up the challenge and apply now.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 15 Jun 2021