Senior Manager (Business Development - Technical), Innovation and Tech Ecosystem - contract
INFO-COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
We will like to invite independent and self-motivated individual who has keen interest in innovative ICM technologies and working with high growth technology companies to join the Innovation and Tech Ecosystem team.
The Accreditation@IMDA and SPARK programme seeks to nurture and grow promising technology companies at difference stages, to scale rapidly and compete in the global arena. You will be part of a dynamic team to work with CXOs of accredited companies to help them establish track records, pitch to investors, create new market opportunities and grow internationally.
You will also collaborate with industry partners, agencies and internal IMDA divisions to support the growth of the accredited companies, with the aim to drive Singapore’s digital transformation using best in class local-based technology solutions.
• Establishing partnerships with local and foreign partners such as tech ecosystem partners, foreign government and research institutes
• Manage cross-function teams to ensure all aspects (technical, financial and operations) of the evaluation are performed to high standards
• Identify unique value propositions (technology perspective) and perform deep dive on technology and product architecture
• Develop strategies with C-suite of Accredited and SPARK companies to support their growth plans, including facilitation of strategic partnerships & marketing
• Orchestrate solvers mix and creating partnerships amongst ICT coys to better address problem statement of Open Innovation Challenges
• Collaborate with the industry, government agencies and internal departments to co-create impactful initiatives to meet programme objectives
• Promote technology adoption within Government and Enterprises through creating opportunities for technical proof-of-concept
• Build knowledge and expertise in emerging technologies, e.g. AI/Data Science, Cybersecurity, IoT, Robotics, etc.
• Support planning and reporting activities for division update to senior management / board members
• Background in Technology or Business-related courses
• Minimally 10 years of business consultancy, partner management, technical pre-sales or project management experience in ICT industry
• Preferably with experience in a Technical architecting / Consulting / Corporate Innovation
• Strong technical knowledge and/or domain expertise in forefront technology areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity and IoT
• Consulting experience in technology & business consulting would be advantageous
(C) Other Key Areas of Consideration
• Self-motivated individual with high degree of personal initiative, flexibility and positive attitude to adapt to the accreditation’s dynamic scope of activities
• High EQ with the ability to effectively interact with key stakeholders, CXOs to be able to influence decisions and engage in strategic discussions
• Plugged into the ICT tech, start-up and/or R&D ecosystem in Singapore
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to conceptualize, communicate and provide clarity of new ideas
Closing on 21 Jun 2021