Senior MES System Analyst (Camstar)
SIVANTOS PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$5500 - S$9000
We are looking for a skilled and dedicated Senior System Analyst to join our global IT MES team, the key driving force behind our constant business growth. You will be responsible for the operation of Manufacturing Execution System (MES), namely Camstar, 3 Shape and other related applications (including UniQC and BuyDesign) deployed and used globally.
You will specifically be expected to:
MES Application support and Problem Analysis:
- Perform new release rollout and system administration on Application Server.
- Ensuring system and data is available for daily processing of work orders.
- Daily task include the incident ticket, system failure, optimizing application performance.
- Perform root cause analysis for major issue.
- Manage the application support including working with External Service Providers and System Integrators to resolve application issues.
- Provide support to other integration tools. (ERP, Modelling Tools, Test System applications)
Process Improvement and Management:
- Analyze the business process and provide possible IT solution that could optimize and improve the process, the scope include SCM process.
- Develop and translate business needs into technical specifications.
- Lead and assist teammates in technical or functional roles.
- Coordinate and lead new MES application related testing & test design for the manufacturing team.
- Provide support throughout project lifecycle (Initiation, Planning, Execution, Delivery, Support) for the identified project and system rollout.
- Review operation environment periodically to ensure that the operation is effective and sustainable.
- Managed cross functional teams across multiple sites.
- Create and implement short- and long-term IT vision for manufacturing team.
- Maintains database and provides quality assessment to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
The successful candidate will be an experienced IT professional, with strong technical expertise in MES system (Camstar). S/He will preferably have global exposure working in large manufacturing organizations and be able to work with colleagues across geographies and cultures. If you have a high sense of urgency and is always looking for better solutions to problems, we want to hear from you!
- Degree in Computer Engineering or any other related certifications
- Minimum 5 – 10 years of proven expertise working on manufacturing systems
- Strong in software design, SDLC methodology, MES solution architectures and implementation
- Extensive manufacturing experience and working knowledge of plant operations, production controls systems, MES and ERP applications.
- Development experience with Camstar MES will be required.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake projects and build up internal competency through training.
Closing on 18 Mar 2021