Senior Microservices Developer
ASPIRE SYSTEMS CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
S$7000 - S$9500
Job Title: Senior Microservices developer
Description of the Role
1. Enhance stability and robustness of the existing application code, mainly in the area of health check and data import
2. Design & develop Microservices in Openshift platform
3. Optionally: Design & develop UI based on ReactJS and microfrontend approach
4. Provide support in investigating defects and fixing them.
5. Collaborate with upstream and downstream systems for designing interface solutions as per integration standards.
6. Create code with quality aligned to bank’s quality standards.
1. Degree in Computer/Information Technology discipline.
2. At least 5-10 years’ experience in designing, developing and troubleshooting enterprise quality web applications in Java/J2EE.
3. Experience in Microservices and Restful API, ideally on Openshift platform
4. Experience with SQL server, data modelling, query development and performance optimization
5. Strong hands on with design patterns when writing code, error & exception handling, robustness and stability
6. Exposure to DevOps and associated CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bit bucket, Ansible etc.
Optional requirements (advantageous but not a must)
1. Experience in ReactJS.
2. Experience with Microsoft SSIS for data import batch jobs
3. Experience with TIBCO and Could Foundation
4. Experience in PostgreSQL.
5. Experience in developing micro-frontends
6. Experience with Kafka stream/message processing
Closing on 04 Nov 2021