Senior Network Engineer #SGUnitedJobs
SP SYSNET PTE. LTD.
Information Technology, Professional Services
S$4500 - S$6000
To provide a campus and various cusotmers support, good working knowledge and troubleshootin knowledge Cisco N9K and Wifi products. Able to lead the team and write a automation scripts to automate the 100's of network devices upgrades and logs.
Skills sets :
· All engineers should have Enterprise Wired & Wireless network experience either on Cisco / Alcatel.
· Engineer must have onsite operational support experience in large campus / enterprise - Wired Wireless & Data centre network environments.
· All Engineer must have knowledge in network scripting.
· Senior Engineer must have network device backup scripting knowledge on Unix / Linux OS.
· Engineer should have knowledge about Network Layer 1 technologies and should have the know ledge in Cable tester (fibre and copper) for troubleshooting.
· Engineer need to provide 24/7 support when needed.
· All Engineers should take lead in handling complex issue and identify root cause.
· All Engineers must be capable of mounting switches and carry weighted equipment.
· All Engineers should have experience in structure cabling technologies and data centre cabling methodologies.
· All Engineer should be physically fit and experienced to work at height up to three (3) meters.
· All Engineers should have knowledge in tracing cable and Network device power requirements.
· All Engineers should have good knowledge in project management and vendor management.
· All Engineers must have above average command of the English language, both written and spoken.
· All Engineers must be able to speak confidently and able to conduct presentations.
· Basic Knowledge about servers (Wintel and Linux and virtualization) is beneficial.
· All Engineers must have experience working with Cisco N9K, C-3560, C-3560X, C-3650, C-6500 and Alcatel 6K switches.
· All engineers must be experienced in dealing with Cisco/Alcatel TAC case escalation and reporting.
· All Engineers are proficiency in IP subnetting, OSPF, BGP, STP, VTP, SNMP, QOS, HSRP, VPC, VRF, DNS, DHCP, Linux and Microsoft OS is a must.
· All Engineers should track the Cisco and Alcatel security Vulnerability reports and provide the fix.
· All Engineers must have good understanding of network technologies like advanced IP Routing, Switching and Wireless network on both Alcatel and Cisco campus network devices.
· All Engineers must have hand on experience in Cisco prime, Cisco ACS, Alcatel Airwave
· All Engineers must have knowledge in syslog message extraction and co-relation tools
· Senior Engineers (CCNP) should have experience in wireless site survey application and Wireless networkoptimization. Junior Engineers (CCNA) is advantageous.
· Senior Engineers (CCNP) must be proficient in Wireless network issue analysis and troubleshooting with relevant tools like Air-magnet Wi-Fi analyser, Air-magnet Spectrum Analyzer and Wi-Fi Wireshark capturing and must be able to analyse the data using the tools. Junior Engineers (CCNA) is advantageous.
· All senior Engineers (CCNP) should have the experience in high-level troubleshooting skills on wireless network issues.
· All Engineers should have experience and high-level knowledge in ITIL process and service management.
· All Engineers must have ITIL foundation certified.
· All Engineers must be able to produce technical documentation and system/network diagrams using Microsoft Office programs and Microsoft Visio.
· All Engineers must be proficient in using network analyser/sniffing tools such as Sniffer, Wireshark and Ethereal for troubleshooting network issues. They must able to understand packet dumps/traces produced by such tools.
· All Engineers have valid Singapore Class 3 driving license.
Closing on 28 Jan 2021